tisdag 20 maj 2014

Han hade spelat handboll i Drott en gång...



På "random" dyker den här låten upp i lurarna idag.
Den är så himla tragisk.

They collected the wounded, the crippled, the maimed 
And they shipped us back home to Australia 
The armless, the legless, the blind and the insane 
Those proud wounded heroes of Suvla 
And when the ship pulled into Circular Quay 
I looked at the place where me legs used to be 
And thank Christ there was no one there waiting for me 
 


Now every April I sit on my porch 
And I watch the parade pass before me 
I see my old comrades, how proudly they march 
Renewing their dreams of past glories 
I see the old men all tired, stiff and worn 
Those weary old heroes of a forgotten war 
And the young people ask me "What are they marching for?" 
And I ask myself the same question 


Annars har jag har haft en fin dag.
Lyssnade på Ulf Berglund som var gäst på Bildradion.
Blir glad av hans fniss.
Allt känns lätt. Bra så.

Youtube är verkligen en grej som bubblar upp då och då med nya grejer, och gamla med för den delen som bara måste ses.
Så enkel men vilken bra idé ändå.
Hoppas just din tisdag har varit till belåtenhet.

Inga kommentarer:

Om mig

Malmö, Skåne, Sweden